National Parks Association of NSW
New for 2002: NPA Partners scheme. NPA Partners make monthly tax-deductible
donations by direct debit or by credit card.
Click here for more information. Alternatively, to
join as an ordinary member, please provide the information requested by any
one of the following methods:
- Fill out the details below and then click the "Send this
application to NPA" button;
- Print the form and send it by ordinary letter to NPANSW at
PO Box A96, Sydney South, NSW 1235;
- Print the form and fax it to our office (02) 9290 2525;
- Send us an Email (see below) with your
- If you are coming to a branch meeting,
see the Hon. Sec. or Treasurer;
- Drop in and see us on the 9th floor of
91 York Street Sydney (west side, between Market and King) ; or
- Just phone Tara during office hours on (02) 9299-0000.
Yes! I would like to become a
member of the NPA and agree to abide by the rules of the
association. Please send me the NATIONAL PARKS JOURNAL,
activities programme, etc.
to NPA. | Home | Regular
donor scheme |
If you have difficulty using this
form please print it out and send it by one of the traditional
methods. We wish to thank Anthony Dunk for his help with the Java
on this page. Why not
visit his web page? Any
reports of difficulty using this page would be welcome. Copyright National Parks Association of NSW Inc. Last revised: 24 March 2004.